Thursday, February 9, 2012

Strachan joins Reeflex!!



Local super grom and Emerald team rider Sam Strachan has recently joined forces with Reeflex Wetsuits to keep him warm in the salt for his assault on 2012.
Below is his announcement clip and the press release Reeflex announced to go with it.

Thanks to Mitch Payne for the clip edit!

Sam Strachan for Reeflex Wetsuits from Mitch Payne on Vimeo.

Reeflex Wetsuits is proud to announce that Sam Strachan has joined the Australian team. Reeflex sees Sam’s addition to the team as the missing piece to the puzzle with Reeflex already boasting one of, if not the highest calibre of junior teams in the industry.
Sam now sits alongside Lachlan Cramsie, Lewy Finnegan, George Humphreys and Davis Blackwell to round out our next gen team that will see these riders abilities grow just as Reeflex has grown in the past four years.

“I am stoked to be welcomed onto the Reeflex team with some of the big wigs. I have looked up to Winny, Hardy, Sharpy and Lester since I started bodyboarding years ago, also to join the other groms who I see as my biggest competition in the water will help my overall performance. Reeflex have supported bodyboarding on all levels since day one and I’m amped to be riding for a company made by bodyboarders for bodyboarders. I have some big goals for 2012 and I am stoked that Reeflex are on board to help me achieve them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment